AV Filming Guidebook Chapter 11.2


 Chapter 11.1: Shooting is about to start.

an hour later.

Qiao Qiao was completely convinced. This person's brain is really photographic. Others memorize scripts by reading them, but he relies on filming! He only needs to take a few minutes to watch the scene in advance because he can actually complete all the lines in one go! Qiao Qiao, who has been studying for several days, still memorizes strings of words from time to time. Zhou Yuanchuan, who has been cramped for a while, shows a tendency to be crushed mercilessly.

With his slightly raised eyes, he didn't even need to move; he just stood leaning against the table, staring at you quietly from a distance of two or three steps. Unexpectedly,  he can be so affectionate and tender, as if born with it.

Qiao Qiao's palms were sweating, and his heart was beating like a drum.

"Then... let's stop here today." Qiao Qiao closed the script, and she lowered her head like a cover and said, "I hope the filming starts as smoothly as today."

"It's okay, you got into the film very quickly." Zhou Yuanchuan smiled and said, "If you have any questions, you can come to me again."

"Are you going to rest?"

"No." Zhou Yuanchuan looked down at his watch and replied casually, "I'm probably going to rest at two or three o'clock in the morning."

"So late? Qiao Qiao was a little surprised, "You...are you a scientist?"

"That depends on how you define the concept of a scientist. If it refers to engaging in scientific research—I am."

"Then, why did you come to shoot AV... Scientists shouldn't be interested in this kind of work, right?" Qiao Qiao asked cautiously.

"This is a way for me to relax." Zhou Yuanchuan pointed to the formulas and numbers all over the table and said, "I can't bear to face them every day. Have you tried to ponder a problem for several decades and still had no results? The problem with the three-dimensional spherical surface has existed for more than a century—not to mention Goldbach’s conjecture—but how many people have devoted their entire lives to it but have not stirred up even the slightest ripple? A hundred years of human beings is like the infinity of the universe. It’s too short, too short; you have to learn to treat yourself better; at least you can find a little sense of accomplishment in the overwhelming setbacks."

"I don’t really understand." Qiao Qiao answered honestly.

"It's fine." Zhou Yuanchuan laughed, "The more you know, the more you will discover your ignorance. Knowledge is a drug, and the more you use it, the more addicted you become."

"Then, can you stop?"

"I'm waiting for someone who is enough to make me stay; otherwise, I will sink deeper and deeper." He paused for a moment, then added helplessly, "But I'm afraid I won't pay much attention to this matter; if I fall in love with someone, I will definitely fall in love with you. Just a little bit of love, or maybe not even that, I'm always used to thinking too much."

"It's so unfortunate to be in love with you..." Qiao Qiao sighed.

Zhou Yuanchuan chuckled twice and didn't speak again.

In fact, it doesn't matter.

Under the uncertainty of the quantum world, love or no love is a meaningless choice.Is Schrödinger's cat dead or alive? Did you eat oatmeal or purple potatoes this morning? Did I love you Did you fall in love with me again? We are experimenting with completely different options in each parallel universe at any given time.

So there is always a world where I love you.

-------
I manage to recover the website with the help of one of my readers. I'm just so happy so I'll be updating majority of the titles that I'm working.  

Right now, the person who hacked my account removed my Adsense and deactivated my Adsense account. If you like my translation please consider supporting me.

If you'd like to get a faster update you may consider joining my discord.  https://discord.gg/zzmhSAszQ5

Post a Comment

0 Comments