Pampering My Husband Every Day Chapter 17.1

 Chapter 17.1


Wu Tong ran out of the snake farm. Qin Ge chased after her, caught up, and wanted to hold Wu Tong's hand but she viciously flung it away.

Qin Ge ran two steps and stopped in front of Wu Tong. "Listen to my explanation first."

"Keep off." Wu Tong walks forward avoiding Qin Ge.

"Calm down first" Qin Ge didn't dare drag Wu Tong as he was afraid that Wu Tong would leave. Wu Tong couldn't calm herself down after several stops and clung to the railings.

"You let me go, let me go, let me go."Wu Tong was writhing in agony, but she couldn't break free from Qin Ge's powerful arms.

"Wu Tong. please calm down." Qin Ge had no experience in coaxing girls. It was the first time that he saw Wu Tong with such a big temper and he didn't know how to deal with it. He couldn't let her go until she calmed down.

"I'm sorry; it's my fault. We will never go see any snakes again." Qin Ge continued to apologize, and her struggle in his arms slowed.Qin Ge was relieved, it seems that his wife has calmed down.

Qin Ge relaxed and wanted to say a few soft words to Wu Tong, but inadvertly met Wu Tong's cold eyes. Qin Ge's heart filled with a bad hunch: "Wife..."

"Qin Ge, have you always thought of me as a pet that your family spent five million yuan on, and you get a kick out of seeing me struggle and get scared when I tell you I don't want it?"At this moment, he lost his strength, and the grievance from the previous night burst out together with what happened today.

"What are you talking about?" Qin Ge retorted with a frown.

"Anyways, as long as my uncle's company needs your family, I can't divorce you." Wu Tong sneered. "Even if I want to be alone, you have a tight grip on me, unless you allow me I can't go anywhere."

After finishing this sentence, Wu Tong felt the strength in his arms loosen, she pushed Qin Ge away, turned around and continued to walk forward. Wu Tong felt that even if she had a heart of steel, it wouldn't last for long.

Qin Ge stood on that spot as  he watched Wu Tong walk to the side of the road squat on the ground and not move. Seeing Wu Tong's cold eyes and tone when she spoke to him made him uneasy.

Why would Wu Tong say those words, and why would she think of herself like this?

"Qin." At this time, the performer, whose name is Liya, chased him and apologized. "I'm really sorry, I didn't expect my Python Xiao would suddenly attach. It may have been because there were so many tourists today. which made it too restless."

"It's not your fault, we came a day later than what we initially planned." In fact, Qin Ge knows that aside from the possibility of the python being too tired because of the crowd, another reason was that Wu Tong stared at the python and angered it.

"Then... what about your wife?" Without seeing Wu Tong, Liya inquired.

"She hasn't eased over yet." Qin Ge pointed at Wu Tong's direction.

"I'm going to apologize." Liya said.

"No. She still thinks of snakes when she sees you. Go ahead first, I'll be fine." Qin Ge stopped her.

"Okay." Liya turned around and left.

Qin Ge walked forward, standing about ten meters behind Wu Tong, like a soldier on guard, quietly accompanying her. Country T is a tropical country. The ultraviolet rays are much stronger than domestic ones. Qin Ge felt a little hot after standing for more than ten minutes. Thinking of Wu Tong's delicate look, Qin Ge was worried about her experiencing heat stroke, but Wu Tong's defiant appearance made Qin Ge hesitant to step forward.


-------

It took me a day to finish the translation as I'm doing it in the hospita bed T.T. The story is really good. 


Sponsor this uploader

 https://ko-fi.com/dynasteascans

 https://paypal.me/zeepotch

Please consider joining discord to get early reading once a new release is up. 

https://discord.gg/TajEJYRaSF


Post a Comment

0 Comments